1. Preparations for the first meeting (Important!)
The first thing I advise you to do is to disable 1-1.5 hours, all devices that can shoot down your thoughts with (telephone, Internet, TV) and find a place where you would be able to articulate the problem for future work. After all, if you can not articulate the fact that actually want to see in your interior, it just may lead to an unexpected result for you (of course it can also be positive).
To our meeting took place more productive, I ask you to prepare for it by answering the following questions, which will be of interest to me:
For residential interiors
- What emotions should call the interior?
For example: a bright, cozy, warm, spacious, soft, bright, etc.
Please attach a photo, the atmosphere that you like.
There is no need to read books and articles on the history of architectural styles, I will be quite a few pictures, -which you can clearly describe the naming specific details that you enjoy.
- Project duration
- Your willingness to redevelop quite a volume of approvals
- Project Structure
Everything else we will discuss after, as reach an agreement at this stage.
The first meeting takes place on the neutral side and not on the object, as have not yet reached an agreement.
At the first meeting, we meet and discussing your problems compile a list of necessary work. Also at this meeting, we must decide whether we have the same tastes in design or not. Because This is very important, because the designer with a client should be close in terms of taste and outlook, so as to maximize the positive result.
After the meeting, during the day I am sending you a quotation from the work plan based on the timing and manner of payment.
3. Drafting Terms of Reference
At the second meeting prepared to pay 1.5 - 2 hours , since this is the most crucial moment that the right approach will save you time and money.
We will identify your needs and make a list.
4. Planning decisions
- Measure the room showing all technically important elements and zones
- Dimensioned floor plan
- The plan of arrangement of furniture
5. Development of the concept
- 3d visualization space, which can be performed on the basis of already selected materials or furniture.
6. Working documents
- Performance of all necessary plans and sections according to the selected composition of the design project
- If you are working out drawings with bindings plumbing, lighting, appliances, air conditioning and ventilation, then at this stage should have already done the selection of all elements of technology.
- You need to know on the stage floor layout of the use of "smart house".
7. Selection of materials
- Check out the selection of a remote and a personal calculation of the cost of filling the entire apartment.
- Formation of a pivot table with the name, photographs, cost of goods, as well as contact details for the supplier.
8. Author's supervision
- Regular departure of the designer at the facility for monitoring the implementation of artistic design in accordance with the project and answer questions.
- Remote monitoring and counseling through the video.
9. Components of the project
- Full control over the delivery of all content and visual inspection of the interior quality and integrity of products and materials.
- Issues with the manufacturers of custom-made products
- Finishing work on the stage space and bring it to the absolute aesthetic balance.